luni, 12 august 2013

* Hello !

Publicat de Andia si Horia la 01:40
   I am not sure anyone will ever find this little blog through the other thousands, but hey, it's worth a try ^_^. I don't even know how to start this xD so I am gonna start by telling you some stuff about myself!

   I am just a regular 21 year old girl, a broke student(!) in a long distance relationship with the most amazing guy ever ^_^. We usually spend a lot of time together, but when we don't, i get soooooooooo bored and i start rummaging through blogs, magazines etc. 


  And I found sooo many interesting things i want to share with you!! So many diys, beauty tips, funny stuff aaaand so on and so forth. 



   So stick with me, for i will soon start posting!! 



Slogan of the day:


"Andia - reinventing the wheel..." 


xD


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Andia is bored Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review